Report a policy violation
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. In the fields below, please provide us with information about the comment that you believe is in violation of our Terms of Service. We'll investigate and take action as necessary. We'll follow up with you only if we require more information or if we have additional information to share.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Don't post or link to any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Don't post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Don't impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't violate any other applicable law or regulation.
- Don't use comments as a forum for advertisement.
You might also like to follow these guidelines and tips:
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information specific to the content which you are reviewing.
- Try to include both positives and drawbacks.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Keep it readable; don't use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.