KRIDDO Toddler Balance Bike 2 Year Old, Age 18 Months to 4 Years Old, Early Learning Interactive Push Bicycle with Steady Balancing and Footrest, Gift Bike for 2-3 Boys Girls
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EARLY LEARNING BALANCE BIKE – A fun way to introduce small toddlers to riding bicycles this girls and boys balance bike lets them push, stand, and walk their way around the outdoors with a sturdy frame and well-balanced, kid-friendly design for 18 months to 4 years old.
- CUTE AND CUDDLY STUFFED ANIMAL – Each balancing bike also comes with a small stuffed animal that becomes the perfect riding buddy. You can choose from three different animal friends including a unicorn, koala bear, or tyrannosaurus rex.
- QUICK BALANCE - TRAINING FOOTREST – Our toddler balance bike is also designed with a wide footrest under the seat where the feet rest to help them learn to pick up their feet and balance when they’re gliding along. Vital for developing self-confidence and balancing.
- EXTRA-THICK ALL-TERRAIN TIRES – We want kids to feel strong and stable when they’re moving on grass and sidewalks which is why we added puncture-resistant tires to the front and back of each balance bike for 4-year old’s and 18-month-old riders.
- ENHANCED SAFETY AND LIMITED STEERING – Along with a soft, rubber grip handlebars, a soft PU seat, and a carbon-steel frame, this kids balance bike offers limited steering to help prevent toppling over or oversteering when they’re learning to turn around.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.