Petimini 12 inch Balance Bike for Kids with Basket, Ages 2 to 6 Years
Enhance your purchase
|Bike Type||Balance Bike|
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
|Specific Uses For Product||Road|
|Included Components||Basket, Tool Kit|
|Number of Speeds||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For Early Rider:12" Balance bike is a fantastic first bike and a great way for your child to learn the basic of biking,learning to balance and steer whilst having massive fun.This is the perfect first bike for early riders. Designed to fit all children from 2 years to 6 years old kids.
- Easy to Assemble: The bike comes with partially assembled, so you just need to put the seat, handlebars, and wheels in the right position and fasten them with the tools provided, it will take just 5 minutes to install.
- Adjustable Handlebar and Seat: The balance training bike features an adjustable handlebars,Quick release clamps for adjustable seat & handlebar height. can be adjusted easily while the child grows up.the seat can be adjustable from 38-48cm(15.0"-18.9")
- 12” Air-filled Tires: with the MINA, your child gets The true feel for riding a bike. Air-filled rubber tires HUG the pavement better than the solid foam or hard plastic of other toddler bikes. The result? A riding experience that’s smooth and fluid.
- Safety and High Quality: Each bike is built and inspected with your child's safety in mind. Each clamp is tamper proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers and each frame build to way exceed the weight limits of even larger children.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.